Sunday 22 September 2013

Bentong Ginger Liquor

On Saturday's morning, i found an uncle selling Bentong Ginger and Bentong Ginger Liquor in Raja Uda, Butterworth's morning market.


I bought this Bentong Ginger Liquor for RM 35.


No indicator of weight and percentage of alcohol on the label. After tasting it, i guess the alcohol is more than 10%. First time i tried the ginger liquor, it taste pretty good and warm my body immediately. I think i will like it with cooking, as i don't like strong liquor. It was my intention when buying this to cook something like rice vinegar chicken...haha..


According to the label, no preservative, no artificial coloring or flavor. The seller said no need to keep inside fridge and will not turn bad.  Sediment at the bottom are water-soluble fibres and does not affect consumption.

Notes: I really prefer the bottle to has a label with nutritional content. Please inform me in case is not safe. :P


Country of origin: Bentong, Pahang

No comments:

Post a Comment