Tuesday 20 August 2013

Vege Box From Terra Farm

I got my first vege box from Terra Farm!
So far i tasted the Choy Sum which is quite skinny compared to those from market. Both the leafs and stems were abit soft.  I thought maybe it was due to the vege not stored in fridge before i picked them up. But after I stir fried the Choy Sum with garlic, the color of the Choy Sum was even more fresh green. I never saw such green color on Choy Sum before. It was very crunchy and sweet too until i forgot to take photo! haha.. I love it!! I think i will love the rest too!



Second vege box. Oops.....i put the pumpkin aside and forgot to include it in the picture.
Tips: Pumpkin skin is edible and nutritious. Organic pumpkin has softer skin somehow. I just steamed it and smashed it. Getting them ready for pumpkin bread. Yay!


Size: 2kg (RM 26)
Type of vegetables: 6
Pick up day: Monday
Pick up time: Depends on the pick up location. For Bukit Jambul, i can pick up after 1p. Pick up after work is fine also.

Other size of the vege box:
3.5 kg box (RM 40)
5 kg box (RM 55)

Contacts to order vege box:
http://www.terrafarm.com.my/2012/08/blog-post.html

Despite the price increase of the vege box few months ago, i still think it is worth for the quality. Every time i pick up the vege box, i am feeling excited what is inside. Recently someone told me that eat what i dislike (refer to vege) will make me healthy. I think of my vege box and i know i am committing to it....

No comments:

Post a Comment